What's new

dad wanted to throw it away

photorookie1980

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
allentown,pa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently went through my dads junk pile. i found his old konica autoreflex a. not sure if i should junk it like it wanted. i took it to a local camera shop to get it cleaned up and tested to make sure it works. it does. any suggestions.
 
I'd run with it. Apparently they quit making that model in '71.
Side note: I'm a sucker for older stuff and I would love it just because they don't make it any more and the opportunity to use something 'new' (to me) and different. And if it works why not?
 
I'd run with it. Apparently they quit making that model in '71.
Side note: I'm a sucker for older stuff and I would love it just because they don't make it any more and the opportunity to use something 'new' (to me) and different. And if it works why not?

I have some razors from the 1800's and early to mid 1900's I'll sell you. :mrgreen:
 
Post a pic of the camera? We love pictures.
 
Is this one?

​

If so, click on the picture to download a free manual for it.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom