jaharris1001
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2008
- Messages
- 520
- Reaction score
- 94
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
a pic of my nephew when his father and I were about to leave,, I love the emotion this shot evokes 
Thanks for commenting JDBeautiful expression! That is one captivating picture!
thanks for commenting Marcusgreat capture!
Thanks JovesNice shot.
Thanks alot LafotoThat wobbly chin!
Sooooo cute.
Lovely catchlights in his eyes!
Beautiful exposure, too.
Thanks for commeting RebelOww so sad! Great shot!
Thanks for looking Antartican,, does make ya wanna give the lil fella a hug doesnt itOh WOW, what a great shot for grabbing the viewer's heartstrings!! Love it! Really well done. (I just wanna give him a big hug)

it does tug at the heart doesnt itWowww great shot!!!
So sad though
![]()
Thanks for commenting it would have been very easy to do just thatI will say this, this pic breaks my heart - 1st great shot 2nd thats when you call in sick and stay home with the boy.
Thanks Abel,, I think this is a shot all parents can relate to !!Wow, what a moving photo! Makes me think of the times my son has cried for me on the way out...
Great capture!
Thanks for looking !!