Daddy,,,Please dont go to work today !!!

This is one of the most moving, emotional, heart-felt, outright adorable pictures I have seen in a very long time.

WOW. It takes talent to have such great exposure and such; but capturing a moment like that, you can't have skills for that. Having a camera at moments like that is like a gift.

Thanks so much for sharing, fantastic shot!
Thanks for the very kind words :wink: I appreciate your comments :)

Nice shot.
Beautiful expression
Thanks alot for looking fottolisis ;)

M1M,, thats quite a link there, quite a series :) starts out sad and ends with a Bangin squeel !! :lol: I agree,, shots like that do domething to you inside, draws on your emotions,, thanks for sharing your pics !! :D

M1M,, thats quite a link there, quite a series :) starts out sad and ends with a Bangin squeel !! :lol: I agree,, shots like that do domething to you inside, draws on your emotions,, thanks for sharing your pics !! :D

Ditto :wink:

Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn... I don't know how you could hold the camera and get that shot, you heartless *******!!! :lol:

That is a really really really nice capture. I've seen that face more than a few times and it actually hurt me to look at this shot.

Really well done. Nice composition and PP work too.

Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnn... I don't know how you could hold the camera and get that shot, you heartless *******!!! :lol:

That is a really really really nice capture. I've seen that face more than a few times and it actually hurt me to look at this shot.

Really well done. Nice composition and PP work too.
:lol: of course we had to open the gate and give the lil fella a hug :wink: Thanks for the nice words :wink:

Excellant capture. Great composition and exposure.
Thanks alot Doug :)

thanks clee :)

Most reactions

Back