dahlias (also 4k if you want). Leitz and Meyer glasses.

sarrasani

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4k clicking on the images.
a7r sony with leitz 100 Apo macro elmarit f/2.8 and Meyer Trioplan 100.
all the best,
Sandro

_DSC9803_DxO.jpg

_DSC9812_DxO.jpg

_DSC9814_DxO.jpg

_DSC9794_DxO.jpg

_DSC9767_DxO.jpg

_DSC9734_DxO.jpg

The last two have backgrounds that are a bit hot for my tastes. I prefer images that keep the flowers easily separated from the background. You might find that a bit of light control would help resolve that issue - unless of course you are specifically trying to pull the background shapes and colors into the composition. Depends on what your artistic vision was/is.

The last two have backgrounds that are a bit hot for my tastes. I prefer images that keep the flowers easily separated from the background. You might find that a bit of light control would help resolve that issue - unless of course you are specifically trying to pull the background shapes and colors into the composition. Depends on what your artistic vision was/is.

thank you much. I only find curious that you find a weak separation of dahlias from background.
Backgrounds are strange in the last two, but separation is (IMHO) so evident.....crazy, not for all tastes, but so clear...
All the best,
sandro

I think I agree with Steven. The last one is ok because of the color difference. But the one above that, everything just blends together. Nice shots though!

I think I agree with Steven. The last one is ok because of the color difference. But the one above that, everything just blends together. Nice shots though!
Thank you much for attention and commenting.
Sandro

Most reactions

New Topics

Back