What's new

Daily Thought

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Every working day for the past 2 years, I drove by this little Mercedes that's parked in the garage of a large broadcasting company. Every day for the past 2 years I thought "Now there is someone making a bit of an idiot of himself. I should take a photo of that silly license plate". After 2 years I finally pulled over, took out the camera and shot it.

IMG_5563.jpg
 
I quite like it, except the number plate, lol
 
Yeah real nice, but should remove the number plate :)

Regards,
Peter Witham
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom