Dallas Architecture (night shots)

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I met with my photography group this past weekend and walked my little feet off around Dallas. We started at 8pm and I finally stopped at 2am. I had a great time though and got some nice shots...

Here are some of my favorites. The whole set can be seen here:
http://lyncca.smugmug.com/gallery/5227861_ZmGFt

317546442_rMcXn-L-4.jpg

317545508_5p73V-L-4.jpg

317549130_a5okv-L-4.jpg

317548526_Qw4XH-L-4.jpg

317549409_gaTYg-L-4.jpg

317550750_hT7pa-L-4.jpg

317550481_QUKVr-L-4.jpg

i love that first and fourth. think one would benefit from a tighter crop though.

Totally impressive nighttime photography! There is not one among them that I would NOT like very much! But the last one grabs me completely!

Had to show these to my daughter Sabine, who only yesterday night finished drawing this which I just HAD to photograph for you and put into TPF (and I was thinking of YOU, Lyncca, when I took the photo, and guess why??? ;))

Totally impressive nighttime photography! There is not one among them that I would NOT like very much! But the last one grabs me completely!

Had to show these to my daughter Sabine, who only yesterday night finished drawing this which I just HAD to photograph for you and put into TPF (and I was thinking of YOU, Lyncca, when I took the photo, and guess why??? ;))

WOW! That is a fanatastic drawing of Dallas! I certainly couldn't do anything close to that. It's interesting that she would pick Dallas of all places from all the way in Germany!

1, 4, and 7 are my favs, but they are all great shots! I will be in Dallas this wke, don't know if i will have time to do any photography :(

Thanks again everyone :) I guess what we don't have in landscapes around here, we can make up for in the city. Every place has things to shoot, it's just taking the time to look.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back