Dallas Meetup Picture Thread!

A few more odds and ends (and yes, they were odd! :lol: )

Corry being goofy
5-DSC_8606-01.jpg

Corry being coooooool
5-DSC_8613-01.jpg

Corry on the attack!
5-DSC_8767-01.jpg

Meet Joe
5-DSC_8646-01.jpg

Anyone seen any other shots like this one? hmmmm....
5-DSC_8692-01.jpg

Interesting flag poles
5-DSC_8762-01.jpg

More flag fun
5-DSC_8756-01.jpg

Thaaaaaaaaaaaat's all for now!

What?
That's ALL!?!?
C'mon, you must have taken MORE!
Where's photos of the barbecue party at "Chez Chase"? I mean: more pics!?!? You all eating? Mouths full, cheeks bulging?

So I wonder where THEIR photos of you eating are, with your faces looking all distorted from the chewing and the grilled meat and lovely salads in your cheeks!?!??!?!?!?

:er:

:cry:

I so wanted to see THOSE of all the photos you took :irked:

:lol:
:biggrin:

Looks like you all had a great time...wish I could have been there.

So I wonder where THEIR photos of you eating are, with your faces looking all distorted from the chewing and the grilled meat and lovely salads in your cheeks!?!??!?!?!?

I was too busy eating my delicious steak to take pictures of other people eating. I did get some food prep pics though! Did ya see those!?

I did get some food prep pics though! Did ya see those!?
Yes, I sure did!
I have been through this thread several times over! :D
Only don't I remember who exactly took which photos, but I do remember all the photos in here!!!
And this won't be the last time I come and look ... always hoping and hoping for MORE pics! :D

Yes, I sure did!
I have been through this thread several times over! :D
Only don't I remember who exactly took which photos, but I do remember all the photos in here!!!
And this won't be the last time I come and look ... always hoping and hoping for MORE pics! :D

You and me both!!!! Mine are all up though.

I know Sky has more, and so does Joe. :)

Unfortunately I don't travel well. Maybe I'll finally get around to setting one up for Rochester (WNY).

Hey man, if we got a Toronto one going next summer, you could always swing on by for the day

Most reactions

New Topics

Back