Dallas Meetup Picture Thread!

great shots everyone. I wish I was invited and that Corry actually bought me a ticket to go like she promised....

Anyway, love the pics, as always, they definitely show that y'all had a blast!

Joe, I have to be honest, I'm not the biggest Lensbaby fan, but your picture "Static" I definitely think is awesome. There were some other great shots, but I'm so far down the thread now it's just not worth trying to say which ones are which.

So, each of you that posted a pic all I can say is "great shot," "nice compo," "awesome tones," and "good eye!"

Thanks for sharing and peace out!

great shots everyone. I wish I was invited and that Corry actually bought me a ticket to go like she promised....

Anyway, love the pics, as always, they definitely show that y'all had a blast!

Joe, I have to be honest, I'm not the biggest Lensbaby fan, but your picture "Static" I definitely think is awesome. There were some other great shots, but I'm so far down the thread now it's just not worth trying to say which ones are which.

So, each of you that posted a pic all I can say is "great shot," "nice compo," "awesome tones," and "good eye!"

Thanks for sharing and peace out!

Hey, there was a thread on it with an open invitation! You were totally invited! Come to NYC with us in (hopefully, not definitely) March!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Hey, there was a thread on it with an open invitation! You were totally invited! Come to NYC with us in (hopefully, not definitely) March!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

March is way bad for me...my cousin's bar mitzvah in Bahsten, and both of my sisters are supposed to squeeze out their respective parasites growing within their wombs.

But we'll see. My buddy's been trying to get me to visit...maybe I could kill two birds with one stone.

March is way bad for me...my cousin's bar mitzvah in Bahsten, and both of my sisters are supposed to squeeze out their respective parasites growing within their wombs.

But we'll see. My buddy's been trying to get me to visit...maybe I could kill two birds with one stone.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: I don't know why, but that line made me laugh so hard! :lol:

On Sunday we all went to Denny's for breakfast before I had to go off to leave for my flight home. I was feeling lazy so I made another generated web album rather than posting 'em all in this thread, so here ya go: http://homepage.mac.com/skyboy/sundaymorning/

Hey! I took most of those! :D :D :D :D GAWD I loved playing with your camera. It just felt so...right in my hands. :p

And since you're lazy, I'm gonna post the ones I like most! :p

I love this one! Even though I think I was already getting to the point where I wanted to cry cuz you were leaving soon. :(
picture-1.jpg

And of course this one...even though for some reason it looks like I'm towering above Joe....
picture-2.jpg

Too bad Joe is out of focus and I'm making a goofy face! :lol:
picture-3.jpg

And of course, my favorite pic I got of Chase, and it wasn't even on my camera!!!!
picture-12.jpg

And of course...me flashin' the duckies is great!
picture-15.jpg

SO GLAD YOU FINALLY POSTED THESE SKY!!!!! :D :D :D :D

a. I love meetup pictures.

b. I realllly want to go to NYC for the meetup. I love NYC, and all of you. ;)

c. "Too bad Joe is out of focus and I'm making a goofy face! :lol:" Are you suggesting Chase is making a normal face?

hey i only saw half of these, you guys have been busy!.... good stuff everyone:thumbup: ... good to see you all.... maybe one day you'll get to see me.... mwahahaahaaaa :mrgreen:

hey i only saw half of these, you guys have been busy!.... good stuff everyone:thumbup: ... good to see you all.... maybe one day you'll get to see me.... mwahahaahaaaa :mrgreen:

I sure as hell hope so!!!!

NYC in March!

or...

Chicago, Illinois in May! I'll be your guide! (sort of) It'll be greeeaaaat!!!! :D I really wanna meet you, Arch! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back