Damaged camera... Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inigo Montoya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hopefully you guys can can help. The other day I left for my Summer vacation and stopped over in Bronson, MO. Well some how the baggage people threw my bag around too much and the camera fell out and got stuck to the landing gear of the Jet. Well on take off the landing gear would not retract!! So we had to land, and sure enough there was my camera all Banged up and wrapped around the wheel. The ground crew gave it back and I tried to see if it still worked and it did! It was a Canon by the way:thumbup:

Yeah, my camera once got used by Mickey Mouse to shoot a photo of Santa Claus while he clubbed the easter bunny with a baby seal.

Clearly this is a made up story. The ground crew would have stolen the camera from the bag before the flight even left. ;)

Tooo funny! Three of us posted sarcastic replies all within seconds of each other. :lmao:

So why did you guys ban the Bifucator?

I'm a regular member here with 700+ posts, but who am I???

Hello , My Name is Inigo Montoya...

Ooooooo a game!
i like games!

ummmm...
let's think...someone who has enough time to make a mult to spam a photo forum...hmmmmm:scratch:

so it's someone smaaaaaaarrrrrt.....:scratch:
and coooooooollllll :scratch:

I made these posts at lunchtime, I get loopy at lunch time:sexywink:

edit:

Lunch times over, back to seriousness and my clark kent idenity whenever I post here again

I joined here on 06-2008, but who am I?

but Inigo Montoya... will be back maybe:confused:, or maybe his father, or the twin brother, Inigo Montoya2

Last edited:
I am so confused.....................

no wait no I am not.......................

no - wait confused again!!

gah this is almost as bad as working out HDR from tonemapping!

You know trademark infringement and all...lol

sigh -- this thread boring now .............

time to go back to editing......

ps you spelled Bifurcator wrong ;)

Last edited:
gah this is almost as bad as working out HDR from tonemapping!

HDR?? what HDR?? nobody talks about real HDR/fake HDR/Tone mapping anymore since ...... since someone was banned here

Hopefully you guys can can help. The other day I left for my Summer vacation and stopped over in Bronson, MO. Well some how the baggage people threw my bag around too much and the camera fell out and got stuck to the landing gear of the Jet. Well on take off the landing gear would not retract!! So we had to land, and sure enough there was my camera all Banged up and wrapped around the wheel. The ground crew gave it back and I tried to see if it still worked and it did! It was a Canon by the way:thumbup:

When is an admin going to ban this person? They already posted in a forum that they are all baby hurt because their 'dad' was banned...and so they have a goal of spamming the forums as much as possible, to revenge their poor old dads ban. :thumbdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back