Dammit Darling (from today)

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know I haven't posted a lot here lately.. I'll try to change that aaaight. :)

Anywayz, here is a shot from today. The band Dammit Darling wanted glamour kinda shots with a white backdrop. This is one of the shots they'll get..

img5268locp9.jpg

Please tell me what you think. Btw, that cat was HUGE! Some kind of american cat. The biggest one I've ever seen! :D

I'll post more of my recent shots soon! :)

hugs

I assume they wanted a white backdrop so that some other background could be inserted in the future? The image as-is looks fine. (The cat looks like a Maine Coon)

Great shot of a good looking band!
Did you at least talk one of ladies into going on a date?:mrgreen:

BTW only thing, maybe a slightly tighter crop

nice photo, care to share your lighting set up?

and yes that appears to be a maine coon cat, i had one for 14 years and it was huge.

I assume they wanted a white backdrop so that some other background could be inserted in the future? The image as-is looks fine. (The cat looks like a Maine Coon)

No, just a white studio backdrop.

Great shot of a good looking band!
Did you at least talk one of ladies into going on a date?:mrgreen:

BTW only thing, maybe a slightly tighter crop

Haha I should have. ;)
Actually I widened the shot on purpose. It was tighter but I thought it looked a little boring so I added some space on the sides. But of course, that's something I easily could change if I or they wanted.. :)

nice photo, care to share your lighting set up?

and yes that appears to be a maine coon cat, i had one for 14 years and it was huge.

Nothing really special, a 150 cm octabox on my right side and some small flashes here and there to blow out the background! :)

great shot...

can you tell me how you did that?

lighting...and post processing...

i'm interested in how to get that mannequin look on the subjects...and that o so white background... :)

can someone help me with that...

thanks a ton!!! :)

Well hmm.. First of all it's not a real studio at all. It's just a roll of white paper that we bought for like 10$. We put 4 slices of paper together, some tape and voila. To get a white background you need plenty of light on it. I have cheated a little here, the whole background wasn't white, but with a little photoshop.. ;) It's easier if you experiment yourself rather than having someone trying to explain it hehe. Trial and error!

I have done some skin retouching and also added some new highlights here and there (arms, legs and hair). Maybe 4-5 hours total.

Great image!! Beautiful women, great posing, and killer cat! If I was really looking for something wrong I would say, the girl in the back camera right, her left arm from the elbow to the hand looks a little darker than it should be.

Great work. But back-right girl is too drowned out.

Alright thanks, I'll see what I can do about that arm.

Maybe there is something wrong with ImageShacks' servers.. Works for me.

Most reactions

Back