What's new

Damn fast building there

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Canon FD 28mm on Canon TLb
460322_001_1_2_3_4_5.jpg



I thought this was cooler than hell, it's the result of a camrea malfunction but still. The shutter got jammed on me, wile it was jammed I think I advanced the film. How I ended up with a correct exposure is beyond me, but I don't care. I have to show this one just because it's unique.


Sadly I can't do this again as I lubed my shutter after this roll of film and have not had it jam again.....


I might be able to so something similar by rotating the tripod but....I dunno.
 
I have no advice about duplicating it. But it is really cool.
 
It's actually kind of funny, I've been trying to get a good shot of this building for over a year now but the good shot always eludes me. Perhaps it's not the shot eluding me but the building :lmao: The Photogods are playing tricks on me.
 
hahahah... wow thats wicked cool. I was sitting here going "ok, how the hell did he do that?"

Nice!
 
it's a beauty
 
Thats some shi*, very cool..... Figure out how to do it again and your golden!!!
 
Thanks.

Actually I think I would have to look more for a way to do it with out a malfunction. The camera was in need of a CLA when I got it and I did not know that. I prefer my cameras in working order so a CLA when needed is recieved so as not to cause perma damege.

My AE-1 however may be able to do something similar, I'm not sure, I'll have to expariment with it.
 
I thought this was cooler than hell

I think most things in the known universe would be cooler than hell.

On a more serious note... this is pretty cool. Not your usual light streaks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom