What's new

Dance of the clouds and light - my first attempt.

You;d get more replies if you actually posted the pic and not a link. BUt I like the clouds, nice light and seascape too. Was this HDR?
 
You;d get more replies if you actually posted the pic and not a link. BUt I like the clouds, nice light and seascape too. Was this HDR?
I would add to that - please number your images. It makes it a lot easier for a reviewer to refer to an image, if it is numbered. Thanks


WesternGuy
 
@ Joshua and WesternGuy: I am sorry for that, its my first time so didnt know this works. Thank you for the suggestion, I will use it going forward.
Just uploaded the image here..
$1.webp
For more pics please visit Rahul Nalwar's Photography
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom