Dance Recital 2020

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's been a tumultuous year for Lil'Bit. First time ever in dance, then just as it rolls around for her final recital COVID shut everything down. Then the venue they were supposed to hold the recital in closed down. They finally were able to come back to the studio for a couple more practice sessions, before the recital was held (outside), on a quickly cobbled stage, with the threat of a downpour at any time. We were concerned she'd freeze up with all the people, but being the little trooper she is, it didn't faze her in the least. Being bashful has never been one of her traits. This set was to the music from "Tarzan" soundtrack "You'll Be In My Heart".

Classic White-2.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Classic White-1.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Classic White-3.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Last edited:
Awwww - so sweet.

Hope she keeps up the dancing, despite the pandemic issues.

Excellent!

Nice pics!

Thank you all.

Awwww - so sweet.

Hope she keeps up the dancing, despite the pandemic issues.

Normally the term ends in May, but things got out of whack. They start back in September. If she does continue it will likely be with a different studio as we weren't overly thrilled with the operation of this one before the pandemic. One thing we did notice from the experience is it really helped her coordination.

Adorable. Well at least you didn't have to deal with crappy indoor light.

Adorable. Well at least you didn't have to deal with crappy indoor light.

True, theater lighting creates a whole new level of PITA challenges.

Nice set, hope you are keeping a album for her, to look back on
Shot 2....... cute when I want to be lol

Nice set, hope you are keeping a album for her, to look back on
Shot 2....... cute when I want to be lol

Shot 2 corresponds to the lyrics "I will be here don't you cry". The last from "You'll be in my heart".

We do some prints, but there's only so many walls in the house.:allteeth: So we started doing yearbooks of our favorite shots.

That no-no finger, or is that wait. Either one photo number two is awesome!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back