What's new

Dancing Light

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The light was coming through this guy at all the right spots.....=)

6905234396_edaaca292e_b.jpg


I did notice after I uploaded this shot to flickr that things look blownout. They did not look that way on my calibrated computer...:confused: Anyone see it?
 
beautiful! not blown out on my computer :D
 
I don't know what it is (flower?) but I really like the coloring and although i'm about to recalibrate my moniter (been over a month) it doesn't look blown out to me.
 
Looks perfect to me, no blown-out bits. And it's a hell of a beautiful image. I wish I had some shiny graphics to clearly express my thoughts about it ;)
 
That is awesome ...fine abstraction can a flower be rendered to :thumbsup:
 
I love at least 3/4 of this image, but those flat rectangular areas near the bottom (flowerpot?) are really distracting. And, no, the highlights are not blown out - I can see plenty of color variation in them.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #9
I love at least 3/4 of this image, but those flat rectangular areas near the bottom (flowerpot?) are really distracting. And, no, the highlights are not blown out - I can see plenty of color variation in them.

Hmmmm....are you talking about the stem or the empty space below the flower. Sorry I'm a little confused w/ "flat rectangular areas". =) There isn't a flowerpot in the shot, just flower and empty space.

Thanks everyone!! Glad to hear that no one seeing anything blownout spots. Stupid monitor...lol
 
I love at least 3/4 of this image, but those flat rectangular areas near the bottom (flowerpot?) are really distracting. And, no, the highlights are not blown out - I can see plenty of color variation in them.

Hmmmm....are you talking about the stem or the empty space below the flower. Sorry I'm a little confused w/ "flat rectangular areas". =) There isn't a flowerpot in the shot, just flower and empty space.

Thanks everyone!! Glad to hear that no one seeing anything blownout spots. Stupid monitor...lol

I think he was referring to the space on either side of the stem. It is interesting that the space does look somewhat like objects if you concentrate on it!

Lady.. I LUV your flowers! lol!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
^^^^^Ahhhh, I do see a little of what you are talking about...lol Funny, the highlights make it a little 3-D.
I don't know that I could do much to get rid of that. The crop is the way I want it. =)
 
^^^^^Ahhhh, I do see a little of what you are talking about...lol Funny, the highlights make it a little 3-D.
I don't know that I could do much to get rid of that. The crop is the way I want it. =)

I think I need to buy a Mishele Flower! Where is the best place to view what you have available, if you are selling..and if I can afford it?
 
What lens did you use? EXIF data?
 
^^^^^Ahhhh, I do see a little of what you are talking about...lol Funny, the highlights make it a little 3-D.
I don't know that I could do much to get rid of that. The crop is the way I want it. =)

Yes, now I see it as background, but it did seem to jump out. I see why you wouldn't want to crop it. It just still seems to be keeping me from getting lost in the general pattern the way I do in many of your images.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom