What's new

Dancing Light

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #16
^^^^^Ahhhh, I do see a little of what you are talking about...lol Funny, the highlights make it a little 3-D.
I don't know that I could do much to get rid of that. The crop is the way I want it. =)

I think I need to buy a Mishele Flower! Where is the best place to view what you have available, if you are selling..and if I can afford it?

I'll send you a PM when I get my site up and running. I had a zenfolio account but I let it run out.
Flickr: Mishele21's Photostream Not professional but take a look.

=)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #17
What lens did you use? EXIF data?

Canon Mark II
Canon 100 mm f2.8 is L
I can't see the rest here at work, but I believe iso 100 at f2.8.
 
^^^^^Ahhhh, I do see a little of what you are talking about...lol Funny, the highlights make it a little 3-D.
I don't know that I could do much to get rid of that. The crop is the way I want it. =)

I think I need to buy a Mishele Flower! Where is the best place to view what you have available, if you are selling..and if I can afford it?

I'll send you a PM when I get my site up and running. I had a zenfolio account but I let it run out.
Flickr: Mishele21's Photostream Not professional but take a look.

=)



Damn.. this is going to be hard! I want them all! lol!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom