What's new

Dangerous Midnight

Sachphotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
1,229
Reaction score
2
Location
Tulsa, OK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I posted a shoot on here on Tuesaday morning. I have since reworked the Raw image and included the third bolt that I had cropped out. I had three different people tell me it looks better with the third so I want to share the new updated version. Let me know your thoughts. :)
DM2.jpg


Cheers

Daniel
 
That's pretty cool, great shot.
 
Amazing capture. I have to agree, the three strikes really do make it more ominous than the cropped version.
 
bloody motherF*(&Q@&^#&*%^&*^Q# AWESOME!
 
Damn... You're brave.... Love the shot.
 
I love weather so for now you are my hero until I get some storms in Louisiana and have a chance to take my own!!!
 
I got a call for NEWS Nine here in Oklahoma City. They want to do a piece on my shot. I submitted it to the weatherman and he called me today. They are going to call me next week to find a time for me to go there and feature the print!!!!!!!
Can you say SWEET ACTION....... :)
 
Congrats to you!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom