What's new

Dangerous Midnight

Great shot, how long was the exposure?, from the look of the waves it wasnt very long
 
It was 8 seconds. Go to my website and read my blog lol. It tells the story. :) I was so very excited when it happened. It was amazing. I have spent so many hours shooting lightning this year and it finally paid off this time. I have an amazing shot now. I submitted it to National Geo graphics and hope to here back from them. If it makes it into the photo contest I will let everyone know so maybe I can get a lot of votes to be in the magazine!!! That would be sweet!!!

P.S. keep in mind that although the shutter was open for 8 seconds, the water was only light up for a fraction of that time! "Kaboom!!!"
 
Most excellent!

As Bill and Ted would say...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom