I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This TV host / photographer is either very dedicated or very crazy...probably both. He trying to get shots of a Cobra in the wild. He gets bit...flushes out the wound, goes to the hospital...then goes right back out to find the snake again to get his shots. Crazy

http://www.fugly.com/videos/6389/snake_bites_tv_show_host.html

Only problem I see is that you may need to provoke cobras put their hood up. I do not think they have a lot venom so they use it wisely. That means homeboy must have been trying to get the "cover" shot.

I want to say a whole lot of swear words right now but instead I'll just say "What the...?! That man is insane!"

To this I can only say that life can only be lived once. Once time has passed, it will never ever return to you, and we only have a limited amount of it. The greatest joke is that none of us know how much time we have left in our accounts.

We will all die, not all of us will truely live. I say good on him, get that shot...If we don't push ourselves from time to time, how will we ever know what we are actually capable of?

Why agitate the poor animal? Leave the critter in peace! This 'daredevil' æzzhole deserves everything he gets.

I doubt the animal was too upset, I dont believe he deserves to die for crossing the path of a deadly snake...

Well I didnt say he deserves to die but he deserved to be bitten,And he didnt just cross the animal,he went out looking for it then bugged the hell out of it.Then after all the comotion he heads out after it again.He deserved every thing he got.

That's Austin Stevens. He is a snake expert, and I Think his photos are amazing. You gotta do what you gotta do to get the shot. War photographers put themselves in grave danger every day to show us the reality of war. This is no different. There's no other way to get a shot of a deadly snake poised to attack, other than to be there in the situation.

There are certainly a few sides to this debate. On one hand, you have to put yourself in danger to get the shot...like war photographers.

On the other hand, what he's doing could be likened to a photographer starting a war...just to get the photographs.

Most reactions

Back