dark side gallery

It could be a blast Rob. Thanks for your support.
Just by the ammount of views this thread has had...so far 362, as of today, and by lookin at the nominations for POTM, there might be a shot. There are about 3 or 4 photos nominated that could have come from the "Darkside" gallery. Not bad out of the 10 or so on there. And that is only from one month. I also noticed that this thread has more views then most of the threads in the PHotojournalism gallery ...and there are no pics here.

ahh..thanks chiller..your right, it seems there is alot of support for this...i hope we can make this work, but if not, then thats ok....

thanks hobbes and chase for thinking about it atleast...

we appreciate you so much for listening...!! luv ya'll, mean it...

Chiller said:
It could be a blast Rob. Thanks for your support.
Just by the ammount of views this thread has had...so far 362, as of today, and by lookin at the nominations for POTM, there might be a shot. There are about 3 or 4 photos nominated that could have come from the "Darkside" gallery. Not bad out of the 10 or so on there. And that is only from one month. I also noticed that this thread has more views then most of the threads in the PHotojournalism gallery ...and there are no pics here.

I'm definitely up for it... Sounds like a great idea!

Perhaps the expression "dark side" made people think there was Star Wars stuff here, and that's why they're all looking! :lmao:

Rob

Looking at the General Gallery right now, there's at least 8 contender shots on page one alone. I think the proposed "dark side" gallery would be busy and it would take some of the load off general.

Go on.... you know you wanna!!

Rob

Rob said:
Looking at the General Gallery right now, there's at least 8 contender shots on page one alone. I think the proposed "dark side" gallery would be busy and it would take some of the load off general.

Go on.... you know you wanna!!

Rob

Funny thing...yesterday, I was searching Whos Online, and there were two guests viewing this thread.

I'm coming in a bit late here, but I think it's a great idea. I don't comment a lot in the gallery, but I do look. Most of my favorite pictures would fit into the "Dark Side" gallery.
Just thought I'd put my two cents in. :D

wow thanks traci...disney fan and dark thread viewer.... goes to show you can never read a book by its cover.....and also that a darkside gallery would be used by more people than just the obvious crowd..... no pressure tho! ;)

We kicked it around and as some of you may already see, there is a sub-forum in the photo themes for The Dark Gallery. The reason for us placing it there is because it kind of goes along with the photo themes but would have themes of it's own all together. We would like to stay away from having as many specific photo galleries because it could get congested pretty quickly having a dark side gallery, then a pet gallery, then a dreamwork gallery, then, then, and so on. There is a large interest in the dark side gallery so it does make sense to try it out and that was the best place for it. Have fun in there and live it up. ;)

You guys are awesome!!!

Thanks for listening and at least letting us give it a try!
And I think a sub-forum is an excellent idea, for the exact reason you mentioned hobbes ;)

Yea, i'v already written my 'speach' in our new darkside gallery, but mods a huge thanks for giving it a try its gonna be a great addition to the forum.....and er....woody.....your paying for this right?!..... i'v left my wallet in the car....

So....anyone else who's reading this....why dont you go on over and check out the new gallery.........woodys already hung something......peace ;)

Most reactions

Back