darkroom finally

Face

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
diasporarock.cjb.net
welll my friend and i just got a darkroom in his basement last night. It's rather bootleg. Our trays are old refrigerator parts. We store chemistry in hydrogen peroxide bottles (that isn't too bad). we mixed chemistry without a thermometer or any real measuring equipment. we dont' have a clock to see how long the print has been in the chemistry. Our safelight leaks whitelight like crazy. We have no funnel. But we still printed pictures. SO it works! that makes me happy. We'll make it less bootleg eventually.
By the way... using a washer on spin or agitate to wash your prints is a bad idea.

hahahahaha
That's awesome, except the washing your hands in the washing machine part.
I'm startin' to think maybe I could build an equally sketchy darkroom in my basement :scratch: :idea:

Anyway you might want to invest in some duct tape to cover up the light leaks, or have you already gone over budget? :lol:

yeah we have some duct tape. we've spent about $200 for everything so far... lucky us. tonight i turned on all the lights to find leaks and to see if an open door would let too much light in (it doesn't... no change on the paper in 60 secs.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back