I really just need to VENT. Big time...

Robin....for goodness sake the caveat, and from parent tht over-do and even from Tyler, was some do like kids and and some don't....those of us who have the rug rats and love them to death no matter what and who would not regret havng them for one second....sadly there are too many parents who kill their kids that taint the off spring pool by having others beleive that the munchkins are problematic.

No worries for parents who are in love...

Nobody can ever "understand," and saying otherwise is a lie. I can sympathize, though, and damn do I feel for ya.

I'm a momma's boy who's mom died a year ago. I'm an introvert who's life hasn't allowed a moment to myself in months.

Then again, I drive to work every day past two of society's less fortunate holding "will work for food" signs, and realize, yeah... this sucks, but it could be worse.

Hang in there. Grab the reins, bear down, and ride it out. This too shall pass.

Last edited:
MLeeK, condolences on the loss of your grandmother.
And I hope that the rest of the stuff you are dealing with right now gets much better soon!

MLeeK,

Sorry about the lost of your grandmother shes in a better resting place shes not hurting anymore. Hope you feel better and best wishes!

I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandmother :( I lost my mom to pancreatic cancer last year and we just found out last week that my grandmother (her mother) has breast cancer and she is scheduled for either a lumpectomy or mascetomy on monday. Add to that I've spent the last 5 hours in the ER with my daughter. Ugh I swear when it rains it pours!!! I hope your week gets better and your dh eye gets better too!

Deepest condolences to you and your family. Might I suggest listening to music of your choice or soothing jazz - calming music in general, while making trips of bringing your kids to their respective activities. :) Helps me a great deal.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back