What's new

Das Boot'

Common' Lads.... ! It was just a play on the words.... : ))
Well I thought it was funny..... Translated roughly... =- the boot..?

Andy
 
Common' Lads.... ! It was just a play on the words.... : ))
Well I thought it was funny..... Translated roughly... =- the boot..?

OK, it was just to confuse those with some command of the German language ;)

"Das Boot" translates as "The Boat" ... so we expected lots of water :-P
 
OK, it was just to confuse those with some command of the German language ;)

"Das Boot" translates as "The Boat" ... so we expected lots of water :-P

I expected a german WWII submarine... but was pleasantly surprised.
 
That's a great shot. Realy makes me laugh.
Dani
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom