Date

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Oki....if you could go on a date with anyone on the board...who would it be?

It doesnt have to be because you fancy them, it can simply be because you think they are fascinating...but mainly cause youd like to go on a date with them.

I, contrary to popular custom, will NOT start by posting my date, nor do I intend to let it leak passed the recess of my mind, but you lot can say.

:D Enjoy!

hey look im online :D its been awhile..... miss me??? i would have to think with santino on that one... mentos... hottness!! (im sure shes minty too :lol:)

hobbes28 said:
AlisonS :love:

Suck up :mrgreen:

Of course Hobbes28, as for others that I would want to go out on a date with....well, for friendship absolutely Matt and Chase and Ferny all for different reasons. Voods too if he'll bring some of that iced latte!

I'd love to have a girls day out with Tammy! And I think it would be cool to hang out with Terri too because I think we have some things in common and I'd love to spend an afternoon watching her do some of those cool alternative processes! :mrgreen:

haha..thats awesome...i would lay down on train tracks just to see you blush... :wink:

md

i think that would make me a little too worried to blush
just sneak up behind me and suprise me that always works lol

well, ill make you blush and ill scare the hiccups out of you :lmao: ;)

md

Get a room, kiddies...... and bring a video cam. :mrgreen:

A fun date?? There are lots of buddies I have here that would be totally fun to hang with. Me and Voods would have a great buddy date, no question. Same with MD (if Ceno let him loose which I don't think she would), ;) and definitely same with Chase, he's a honey. I'd have a beer with ksmattfish anytime, or Mitica, we could blab for hours about our strange classic camera fetishes. :lol: And Ferny just makes me laugh; he'd be fun too!

Face it, there's no end to the great guys here. :blushing:

And I love Alison's idea of the girls day out - would that be kickin' or what? Love my gal pals here. They are a talented, frisky, gorgeous bunch. :love:

Malachite :lovey:

Just hanging out... Chase and Chad are great fun to hang with. I can't wait to "meet" and hang with MD, Alison and Hobbes in Joshua Tree. Others.... Hertz and Ferny really crack me up and seem like they'd be great fun. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back