Date

I don't go for these types of thread normally. I always feel horrible for not saying the names of people. As if they'd feel left out. Not that they would feel left out by me not saying them but... erm... yeah.

Here goes then. Just people I've got to know a little bit. In no special order.

Alison - Possibly one of the greatest people I'll ever speak to. I'd love to meet her in person one day and have a good cry.
And adding to that;
Aubrey - I really want to show him how much respect I have for him.

Terri - I have a peculiar desire to make her lose control of her bladder in public as a result of a giggle fit. I can't explain it.

Sofia - She's so full of energy and life. I can picture myself running through the streets of Portugal with her.

Jen - Such a nice person. I'm sure she's got hundreds of stories and I'd want to hear them.

Angela - I'd whisk her off to a mildly warm mountain.

Mindy - I wouldn't mind having a fumble with her when the lights are off. She's got talent in the darkroom, that's for sure. Even if her music (so far) is a bit poop.

Crap, I almost forgot Carlita. Open, honest and just... Carlita.

Mentos
Anua (partly so I can ask what her signature says, it's really bugging me that I can't even work out what language it is - Russian, Czech??)

Actually, pretty much anyone from the forum - A nice meal out, and it's not like you have to worry about there being enough conversation as all of us can blabber for hours about photography!!

I've actually gone and had a re-think...

Euro Crowd:

Hertz & Ferny - What can I say? I could sit around and listen to your vast wisdom (and corny jokes) all day! See you both down at the Pub for a pint o'
Lager sometime eh? :mrgreen:

Arty - My Brother in arms, Always impressed with your work! keep at it and if you get stuck in Photoshop i'm only an MSN convo away! :D

Niki: Goddess of Finland, oh so good to look at and with the personality to boot. :)

US Connection:

Corry Lee: Witty, Funny and just down right cool. 8) i'd spend much time wandering the streets of Chicago with you anytime. :)

MD: interesting to say the least - one of a kind caps it off! :lol: you'll find love one day mate...or she'll find you, patience is the key my friend. ;)

Photogoddess: Take me to Long Beach...I wanna watch the sun set in the west.... :D

Alison and Hobbes (Mum & Dad) I wish I was as wise as you pair, your posts make me feel warm and fuzzy. :lol:

Ceno: Sounds like we're on the same wavelength in terms of personality, taste and hobbys :)

Aussies and Kiwis:

Vonny: The Globetrotter! Can't wait to meet you and paint Sydney red! :D

Lumi: Love your work! Show me Melbourne sometime and i'll bore you with Newcastle! LOL :rofl:

I know i've missed a few people but I reckon this has to be one of my most loved forums on my 'shortcut' bar. You guys rock!! :D :D

Ok i'll stop now before I hurt myself :oops:

Xmetal said:
I've actually gone and had a re-think...

Euro Crowd:

Hertz & Ferny - What can I say? I could sit around and listen to your vast wisdom (and corny jokes) all day! See you both down at the Pub for a pint o'
Lager sometime eh? :mrgreen:

Arty - My Brother in arms, Always impressed with your work! keep at it and if you get stuck in Photoshop i'm only an MSN convo away! :D

Niki: Goddess of Finland, oh so good to look at and with the personality to boot. :)

US Connection:

Corry Lee: Witty, Funny and just down right cool. 8) i'd spend much time wandering the streets of Chicago with you anytime. :)

MD: interesting to say the least - one of a kind caps it off! :lol: you'll find love one day mate...or she'll find you, patience is the key my friend. ;)

Photogoddess: Take me to Long Beach...I wanna watch the sun set in the west.... :D

Alison and Hobbes (Mum & Dad) I wish I was as wise as you pair, your posts make me feel warm and fuzzy. :lol:

Ceno: Sounds like we're on the same wavelength in terms of personality, taste and hobbys :)

Aussies and Kiwis:

Vonny: The Globetrotter! Can't wait to meet you and paint Sydney red! :D

Lumi: Love your work! Show me Melbourne sometime and i'll bore you with Newcastle! LOL :rofl:

I know i've missed a few people but I reckon this has to be one of my most loved forums on my 'shortcut' bar. You guys rock!! :D :D

Ok i'll stop now before I hurt myself :oops:

Awww dude, thanks...You can date me anyday.....:confused:

thanks METAL!!!!!!

my mom always used to tell me that god broke the mold when made me, im thinking she was half right. i think my mom broke the mold cause i was such a handful as a kid.

i fear for my children's mother's sake :lmao: (not gonna say "baby momma")

md

Scott WRG Editor said:
Fun ------> Alison and Hobbes (I'm pretty liberal ;)

:eyebrows:

Xmetal said:
Alison and Hobbes (Mum & Dad) I wish I was as wise as you pair, your posts make me feel warm and fuzzy.

ferny said:
Alison - Possibly one of the greatest people I'll ever speak to. I'd love to meet her in person one day and have a good cry.
And adding to that;
Aubrey - I really want to show him how much respect I have for him.

Looks like Hobbes and I only come as a pair :mrgreen: Thanks guys!

buy one get one free!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

md

MDowdey said:
buy one get one free!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

md

hahahahahha Can I do the same with some other guys here? I mean I'll buy one - get another one free??? :)

The stuff I'd do to Aubrey is best left to just me and him. Sorry Alison, you wouldn't be invited.

mentos_007 said:
hahahahahha Can I do the same with some other guys here? I mean I'll buy one - get another one free??? :)

Judging by this thread I don't think you even need to buy one to get the rest of the TPF guys for free :drool:

Xmetal said:

Aaw, thanks for those words Xmetal. :hug::

LittleMan said:
jeansjacket.jpg

St-mag-147-Kylie-Minogue-02.jpg

mentos_007 said:

I can beat being free...infact im so cheap...I PAY YOU!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back