Daughter of the Bride

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a quick series of the daughter... one of these is a repeat, but I like them in a series.

==1==
Wedding - Laura and Jim - 291.jpg

==2==
Wedding - Laura and Jim - 298.jpg

==3==
Wedding - Laura and Jim - 301.jpg

c/c welcome if desired.

Nice shots, I really like the first because its a candid and the girl looks a bit annoyed, this is usually the way kids are when your getting them ready for an event

#3 is a keeper!

Dang I think 1 is a dumper, don't want to have looks like that in wedding pictures. Photoshop in a smile! ha ha. 3 is great! just wish you could either see all of the person behind her or none, but you gotta kind of get what you can get.

Dang I think 1 is a dumper, don't want to have looks like that in wedding pictures. Photoshop in a smile! ha ha. 3 is great! just wish you could either see all of the person behind her or none, but you gotta kind of get what you can get.
See photos #2 & 3. :irked: Smiles are not necessary in all photos. She is being fussed over and sometimes (putting myself into a adolescent girls' body) being fussed over is a PITA!

Nice shots Chris.

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

Shooter, I do have one with the two of them where you can see more of Mom (that's mom... also the bride), however Mom's eyes aren't quite as good in the shot and she has her hand in a distracting position, so this winds up being the better of the 2.

Just a bit of background... This particular girl wasn't a smiler by nature. :) I managed to get her to a point where anytime she caught me looking at her, she couldn't help but smile and laugh, but she was definitely a quirky kid (in a really cool way, mind you). So, while yeah... she's not smiling on picture 1, that is absolutely her to a T. Slightly irked, but tolerating it anyway. :) Very funny little girl.

I actually had to work to take fewer pictures of her than of her mom... she was a lot of fun. :)

Again, thanks for the comments, folks.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back