What's new

David & Lisa - Drama

Seefutlung

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
62
Location
SoCal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Whitney High School - Cerritos, CA
Presents:
David & Lisa
(a play about mentally distrubed teens)
#1
427793054_YF8HA-XL-1.jpg

#2
427786320_vS8PG-M.jpg

#3
427797038_oJDkW-L.jpg

#4
427797695_Rgg4C-L.jpg


Full Gallery Here:

http://garyayala.smugmug.com/gallery/6701424_ud4UL#427828600_gRLXP

Gary
 
Ah. Goodie. More stage photography taken by Seefutlung! That's always a treat!
(I still envy you the fact that you are allowed on stage during the dress rehearsals! ;) )
 
I like number 3 quite a bit. The high contrast nature of the shot really brings the sense of tension up as well...somehow.
 
holy crap whitney, the smart kid school huh..... I wasn't that smart LOL I went to Artesia HS.

I like the lighting in #1.
 
Ah. Goodie. More stage photography taken by Seefutlung! That's always a treat!
(I still envy you the fact that you are allowed on stage during the dress rehearsals! ;) )


Yep ... a lot more fun shooting from the stage

Gary

427792858_d72YS-M.jpg
 
holy crap whitney, the smart kid school huh..... I wasn't that smart LOL I went to Artesia HS.

I like the lighting in #1.

Yep Whitney ... the #1 Public High School (by testing) in California. Hey, the performance was at Artesia HS cuz Whitney hasn't any performing arts facility.

427797212_bojj6-M.jpg
 
Yep Whitney ... the #1 Public High School (by testing) in California. Hey, the performance was at Artesia HS cuz Whitney hasn't any performing arts facility.

427797212_bojj6-M.jpg

AWESOME, funny thing the nice fine arts center at artesia was completed the year before my freshman year, a few years before some senior was trying to smoke in the old one, heard a noise dropped the cigarette and ran, burned place down, his parents got to help pay for the new one LOL.
 
LOL ... just goes to show you that smoking is not a smart thing to do.
 
that's art with a story love it
 
lol thanks for the reminscing. I grew up in Norwalk, and had family and friends in Cerritos.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom