What's new

Day at Disneyland

Jgould25

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2015
Messages
11
Reaction score
4
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went to Disneyland on Friday. I've been getting more seriously into photography again after a long hiatus, so of course I took my camera. I thought I would share some, all critique is wanted and welcome. I'm still learning to capture quick movement and master my camera, so I know some of these photo's aren't super crisp.

1.) On the Thunder Mountain Railroad
Train 4.webp


2.) Driving down Main Street
Main Street Whip.webp


3.) When you're just fricken over the lines.
over the lines.webp
 
Nice set. In the 3rd pic I feel it would look better with a little more emphasis on the R.R. tracks (showing more track) and less on the oof human on the left. Pic #1 is my favorite, I like the perspective a lot .... and it brings back memories.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom