Day at the Park

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
:heart:A few months ago I went with Clark Kent to a local park so he could take family portraits of my niece and her boyfriend and their daughter (my little niece, Riley Ann). I also took family protrait pictures of them so I could get some experience. Would do you think? C/C welcome! Thanks for looking.

Riley-in-swing-7963.jpg

Riley with Mom & Dad

Coy-Family-7837.jpg

OP
SpaceNut

SpaceNut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Thanks, Trish. Riley is about 6 mos old & I'm trying to gain some experience in portrait photography, and its seems like I have a long way to go.

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey spacenut.. I think you captured a great expression on the infant's face, but I feel like the wood chips in the background drown her out...

Perhaps if she was more in focus and the wood chips not, it would be a more prominent image.

The 2nd is really sweet.

Nice job.

Scooter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well now! You have the right idea. That little Riley is a cutie. Nice looking family. Keep up the good work!

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looks like you did a good job. I love the color in the second one. Maybe a bit more light on the faces next time, but otherwise, really really nice.

emogirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.imageevent.com
first shot she needs to be 'warmed up' a bit.

second shot is really nice....can you try to bring out her eyes a bit, i reallize she has lots of eye liner on, but maybe brighten there just a bit?

Most reactions