S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Feb 26, 2006 #1 dad, jackie, and i visited arlington national cemetery yesterday changing of the guard... random shots...
dad, jackie, and i visited arlington national cemetery yesterday changing of the guard... random shots...
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 #2 great series scoob, number 1 is brilliant, great title, looks like he's checking his head for bird crap or summin :lmao: Like the last one too :thumbup:
great series scoob, number 1 is brilliant, great title, looks like he's checking his head for bird crap or summin :lmao: Like the last one too :thumbup:
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 #3 Everything he ^^^ said I also like the tones in all of them.
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Feb 26, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks guys!!
Aoide TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2004 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 14 Location Houston, TX Feb 26, 2006 #5 Nice shots Scoob. I really like the moments captured in #1 and #2.
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Feb 26, 2006 #6 Beautiful tones! I love #5 - great eye! :thumbup:
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Feb 26, 2006 #7 these are great! The first one made me laugh for some reason (not sure if it was suppose to) LOL.
kelox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 24 Location Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2006 #8 Nice series scoob. I've got to get down there to get some shots. I haven't been there since I was a kid.
Nice series scoob. I've got to get down there to get some shots. I haven't been there since I was a kid.
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Feb 27, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 thanks!!!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2006 #10 AWesome stuff scoob. Nicely done man.
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2006 #11 great shooting scoob, I really like the 5th, and those guards are so amazing.
JTHphoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 22, 2005 Messages 4,387 Reaction score 73 Location Phoenix, AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2006 #12 i really like the last two "random" shots... nice.
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2006 #13 Great series. Those guys are very impressive
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Feb 27, 2006 #14 Wonderful, Scoob ... all of them!
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Feb 27, 2006 Banned #15 love them all scoob...but the trees in a row, that one is just killer... you know what i thought when i looked at the guards?? they look about your age........( guess its the momma in me.....)
love them all scoob...but the trees in a row, that one is just killer... you know what i thought when i looked at the guards?? they look about your age........( guess its the momma in me.....)