Day on the ridge

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some shots from my weekend at the mountain house. We decided to get onto the blue ridge parkway and go look for some trails. The first 4 shots are from a very short trail we went on, I think only .36 miles one-way. last 4 are from the start of one of the trails they were just sitting there chilling by the road.

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

ch1.jpg

ch2.jpg

ch3.jpg

ch4.jpg

Very nice! I miss the mountains there. They are so beautiful. We used to go there for vacation when I was young. I remember the mile high swinging bridge and Ghost Town in the Sky.

Pamela

Nice shots, all...with may favorite being the landscapes. Reminds me a bit of Blowing Rock. I sure do miss the Blue Ridge.

PetersCreek said:
Nice shots, all...with may favorite being the landscapes. Reminds me a bit of Blowing Rock. I sure do miss the Blue Ridge.
That would be where our mountain house is. :D Its only 5 mountain miles from blowing rock. The landscape shots were taken on Beacon Heights Trail at mile 305.2 on the Blue Ridge Parkway. The chickens were at I believe Camp Creek Trail at mile 315.4, I would not recommend it.
I have alot of pictures from Bass lake if you are familiar with it.
Here are 2 shots I took a while back of our view from our mountain house...
mth.jpg

MH1.jpg

(I still used the cameras settings :( )

Most reactions

Back