What's new

Day on the ridge

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 27, 2005
Messages
430
Reaction score
7
Location
North Carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some shots from my weekend at the mountain house. We decided to get onto the blue ridge parkway and go look for some trails. The first 4 shots are from a very short trail we went on, I think only .36 miles one-way. last 4 are from the start of one of the trails they were just sitting there chilling by the road.

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg


ch1.jpg

ch2.jpg

ch3.jpg

ch4.jpg
 
Very nice! I miss the mountains there. They are so beautiful. We used to go there for vacation when I was young. I remember the mile high swinging bridge and Ghost Town in the Sky.

Pamela
 
Nice shots, all...with may favorite being the landscapes. Reminds me a bit of Blowing Rock. I sure do miss the Blue Ridge.
 
PetersCreek said:
Nice shots, all...with may favorite being the landscapes. Reminds me a bit of Blowing Rock. I sure do miss the Blue Ridge.
That would be where our mountain house is. :D Its only 5 mountain miles from blowing rock. The landscape shots were taken on Beacon Heights Trail at mile 305.2 on the Blue Ridge Parkway. The chickens were at I believe Camp Creek Trail at mile 315.4, I would not recommend it.
I have alot of pictures from Bass lake if you are familiar with it.
Here are 2 shots I took a while back of our view from our mountain house...
mth.jpg

MH1.jpg

(I still used the cameras settings :( )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom