What's new

Day One

Browncoat

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 2, 2010
Messages
195
Reaction score
38
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm starting my own Project 365, where I will take a photo a day for the next year. I'm hoping this will hone and improve my skills. So without further ado, here is my first photo:


4408049733_d9df73987f.jpg


Mode: Aperture priority
F-stop: f/5.6
Exposure: 1/3 sec.
ISO-200
Focal length: 55mm
Max aperture: 4.97
Flash: No flash
 
You will be bored before the month is up, they are a waste of time and you will end up with a load of rubbish shots
 
gsgary, if done right, it can be quite rewarding. It all depends on the person.
 
gsgary, if done right, it can be quite rewarding. It all depends on the person.


I don't want to have to shoot every day, there is no point shooting if the light is not right
 
4408670987_117dc4d3fd_o.jpg
 
Nice. Just wanted to cheer you on! I have thought about it, but know at this point in my life I would not be able to stay with it every day. Go for it!

That sled or whatever it is in day two is nice, I also like the shadows. Good luck on your adventure!
 
Yeah, I wouldn't be able to stay with it either.

Heck, sometimes I'm not even around for the daylight.

I think the better idea is to aim for a shot per day, and choose the best one at the end of the week. If you end up with more than one good one at the end of a week, post them both. After all, this is your game, you're making the rules. ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom