What's new

Day out at the park, C&C please!

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1.
DSC_0065_2.jpg


2.
DSC_0057_2.jpg


3.
DSC_0055_2.jpg


4.
DSC_0043_2.jpg



Thanks
 
Last edited:
Bump :er:

I'm thinking there were too many pictures to go through... I removed some to make it easier on the scroll wheel. How 'bout some C&C on the remainder?
 
The orange flowers are a lovely colour! Would have been nice to have at least ONE sharp ant on them - but it seems like they all disappeared out of focus before you got round to taking your photo.

Otherwise you went for ragged, past-their-prime flowers?
I like the shallow DOF and blurred backgrounds. Perfect for flower photography. Though I'm in two minds about the divided background in the case of the ragged sunflower pic (1).

The house is just a house...
 
like the composition of no4 and the colors in no1,nice job.
 
Love # 1, the others are "just o.k." IMO
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom