What's new

day out

chris82

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
1,287
Reaction score
1
Location
Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i took these shots today,some are just mediocre pics but theres one or two id like some feedback on please

1)wahey...its me

waheyitsme.jpg


2)didnt go as planned

P9160002.jpg


3)river

river.jpg


4)shadows

shadows.jpg


5)smiler

smiler.jpg


6)the end

theend.jpg


any critiqe welcome
 
Number 1 and the smiling one are more like snapshots, I'd put em there!
I like the shadow one a lot.
I think the tidepool could be a lot more effective if it wasn't over exposed and maybe from a lower angle?

You're off to a good start!
 
Personally, I like to see you - so now we know who you are even a bit better. Cool. :D Yes, it may be a snapshot, but ... yeah. It is here now along with the tidepool (that you yourself say did not come out in the way you had planned) and the shadows and the sleeping girl.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom