Daylab, SX70 Base For sale

sillyphaunt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.bugshots.net
Hey my Alt friends.. I know I've been MIA for quite awhile now.

Things are going well here.. My husband got home about a month ago, and life is going back to normal.

I've been getting heavily into portraits lately, and haven't really had time for the polaroids.

I hate to let it go, but I am wanting to get some studio lighting.

I have a Daylab 35, with the 3x4base (never used), and the SX-70 Base. I've put a MAXIMUM of 40 shots through the SX-70 Base, and everything has worked perfectly. It's about 7 months old, has all the instruction books with it.

I paid over $500 for the whole package, but I'd sell the bundle with both bases for $350, or the best offer.

PM me if you're interested. I do miss you guys, I've just been really busy, not much time for internet stuff!

Been wondering where you've been hiding. ;) I'm happy to hear that hubby is finally home again. Glad all is well! :)

You are aware that Polaroid is set to discontinue Time Zero film, right?

I'm going to let this thread sit a bit here so your fellow alt-geeks can see this first, but eventually I'll move it over to the TPF classifieds. ;)

Really Terri? Well all the more reason to get rid of it I guess..

I figured it would be moved, but put it here so some alt peopel could see it. I'm going to list on Ebay too.. Hopefully I can get enough to get my lighting.. Photography sure isn't a cheap hobby.

Photography sure isn't a cheap hobby.
Truer words..... :lol:

I'm with ya on letting everyone have a look-see here first. But we want to make sure it won't get overlooked here, so give me a couple days and I'll put it where it belongs, ok? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back