What's new

Days Long Gone By

Radical

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 8, 2012
Messages
650
Reaction score
172
Location
Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What does this photo look better in B&W or color or neither. Your comments are welcome.
$CSC_0010_01.webp$DSC_0009_01_01.webp
Thanks for looking.
 
For me, neither. Seems more of a snap from far away than a posed/planned shot. The sky is pretty boring, the light isn't too fancy, and the composition is a bit tight. The B&W conversion seems pretty dull, maybe try making it a bit more contrasty/punchy.

Jake
 
Thanks much.
 
Color works better for me in this shot.
 
I like the color shot as well. Also, less crop, like mentioned above.
 
thanks again everyone
 
I'd go for the color shot, I think the framing on that one is a little better too.
 
It's a picture of those two trees on the right. Kind of black and white right?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom