What's new

DC ABBY!!

mishele

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 19, 2009
Messages
13,661
Reaction score
4,898
Location
In your dreams!
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What say you?!! C&C away!!
15150665960_575dfb91d9_c.jpg
 
Yeah, an interesting visual effect. Nicely seen, M!
 
It is an interesting effect. It doesn't look like a photograph, it looks more like a painting.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
Thanks, mens!! I might have a couple more like this to post. Having some fun. ;)
 
Will you be angry at me if I say that I don't like this? ;)
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Will you be angry at me if I say that I don't like this? ;)
Not at all, my dear! Just please tell me what you don't like. I like to hear the good and the bad. ;)
 
Very creative! Not sure what I'm looking at, but cool visual.
 
Will you be angry at me if I say that I don't like this? ;)
Not at all, my dear! Just please tell me what you don't like. I like to hear the good and the bad. ;)
well... I have nothing particular to say... it's just... well... I don't like it... I don't feel it...

and apparently I'm the only one so don't mind me ;)
 
Who is Abby?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #11
Will you be angry at me if I say that I don't like this? ;)
Not at all, my dear! Just please tell me what you don't like. I like to hear the good and the bad. ;)
well... I have nothing particular to say... it's just... well... I don't like it... I don't feel it...

and apparently I'm the only one so don't mind me ;)
Haha! You don't have to like it! Thank you for being honest! ;)
 
Wow. The air quality in DC must really be poor - orange/brown skies are what you'd expect in the coal towns in China. But the geometry arrangement appeals to me - the straight lines remind me of the neck of a guitar with the frets (horizontal) and strings (vertical) implying music. The paleness and the distortion of the reflected building makes it look almost ghostly. I find the image interesting in that it combines several elements in a novel way, but not necessarily "coherent" in that the patterns are more contrasting than mutually supportive. The choice of inverting the colours is also interesting - it challenges what I would expect to see in that situation and makes me open the eyes a little more.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #15
Wow. The air quality in DC must really be poor - orange/brown skies are what you'd expect in the coal towns in China. But the geometry arrangement appeals to me - the straight lines remind me of the neck of a guitar with the frets (horizontal) and strings (vertical) implying music. The paleness and the distortion of the reflected building makes it look almost ghostly. I find the image interesting in that it combines several elements in a novel way, but not necessarily "coherent" in that the patterns are more contrasting than mutually supportive. The choice of inverting the colours is also interesting - it challenges what I would expect to see in that situation and makes me open the eyes a little more.
Paul, your write ups always make me look at my own work in a different way! ;) Thank you for taking the time to comment!:586:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom