DC Folks

Sounds good...2 weeks from today...sadly it won't be Guy Fawkes day, so we won't be able to blow anything up, but we should still have some fun.

Joe, Good luck today and Monday (Monday, right?). Anyway, post and let us know how it goes.

See y'all in 2 weeks.

JonMikal said:
my ankle is giving me trouble, but i may still show up just in case others are interested.
was there an itinerary?
NA I wasnt aware of one. Trying to see if we are still doing this thing. I tend not to go into DC on my off days unless there is a reason. You still doing this thing?

Give me a call. 202-270-6823

Todd
'

Todd,

We are postponing 2 weeks so Jon's ankle can heal and Joe can rehearse and be awesome in his Masters Class.

Stay tuned!

jocose said:
Todd,

We are postponing 2 weeks so Jon's ankle can heal and Joe can rehearse and be awesome in his Masters Class.

Stay tuned!
Poooo.

Copy. Any one of you know a good book for me to get that will help out with the use of my D20. The instruction manner was, umm well it didnt help me. And I am finding that some things i do help the photos alot, but I have a hard time doing it with any accuracey

well, i showed up anyway and hung around for 45 minutes then hit the museums. Todd, i got your number, but forgot to take it with me. if we do this again, we'll need to meet in a specific place unless we wear TPF signs :) you'd be wrong thinking we're the only ones with 'big' cams. everyone i saw was either using a high-end nikon or canon ;) it was a beautiful day in dc!

Well, in two weeks I will be able to go down there. I have a concert this Saturday, and the Opera is in two weeks, but Saturday is the other cast/orchestra, so I have the day off. Sorry I missed such a gorgeous day... it was the same way here, but I was lazy and played Super Mario 64 between my rehearsals :mrgreen:

Yeah, last time I was down there i noticed the great cameras floating around. Camera envy all day...

JonMikal said:
well, i showed up anyway and hung around for 45 minutes then hit the museums. Todd, i got your number, but forgot to take it with me. if we do this again, we'll need to meet in a specific place unless we wear TPF signs :) you'd be wrong thinking we're the only ones with 'big' cams. everyone i saw was either using a high-end nikon or canon ;) it was a beautiful day in dc!

Dude we were down there too.
This saddens me. I figured you were going to show. I have got to get my cam in for a cleaning.
Ohhh well..
Yeah I noticed a lot of sweet cameras. You may have seen us. I got yelled at (exageration) for using a tripod uin the park...

Was rather funny. I didnt tell the dude what I was. And he was cool anyways. jsut kinda said, HEY you cant use a tripod. Im going to go for a walk, when I come back you know....

I just found out: I'm not playing the opera next Saturday, and Camerata is over tomorrow, so in a week when we FINALLY meet, I will be free all day, so let's decide on a time that's best for everybody.

clarinetJWD said:
I just found out: I'm not playing the opera next Saturday, and Camerata is over tomorrow, so in a week when we FINALLY meet, I will be free all day, so let's decide on a time that's best for everybody.

are you guys meeting this weekend? i may be able to swing it.

i have to get a few peeps on a train in Alexandria saturday late morning...so anytime after that i'm good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back