bottumboy622 said:
Never said you had to be a Richard about it

Dude if you don't want the truth about your rotten picture don't put them up

I asked for feedback, not saying its a piece of crap. Back side

Last edited by a moderator:
Um I don't know where to start
Low grade pixels
Just a horrible picture
Start by learning how to give useful C&C.

That is an insulting, inflammatory, fight-inducing comment.

State instead what about the photo makes it "Just a horrible picture" and what constitutes low grade pixels.

If you don't add any constructive recommendations regarding how to improve, you sound like a troll and deserve other people jumping on you for your essentially useless critique.

Last edited:
When some new one comes home, better not to say "I don't like your costume", even if you don't really like that....

The image has nothing wrong with it; probably it is not communicating ....

Welcome Home :D

When some new one comes home, better not to say "I don't like your costume", even if you don't really like that....

The image has nothing wrong with it; probably it is not communicating ....

Welcome Home :D
That was deep.

I have found that when posting pictures on this site, you really need 3 things. A thick skin, a grain of salt and persistence!

You need a thick skin cause there are many that will be flat out blunt honest here with C&C. You have to remember, its not to be rude or hurtful, its just they are not going to pat your back and hold your hand. If a photo is bad, they will let you know (and often times forget to leave suggestions on how the photo could have been improved). Take their blunt honesty and remember it for the next time you take pictures. It will help to improve you.

You need a grain of salt for the reason above. If you cant take the honest, truthful critiques on a simple forum, then you're not going to survive outside of it with your camera. Plus sometimes you will run into Back Side Holes. You will just have to take that grain of salt and move past them.

You must be persistent. Don't let blunt criticism and bad photos stop you. Keep shooting and keep posting. Persistence will persevere.

Another suggestion would be to post in an iPhone/Camera phone related forum. There is one that just started on this site as well as other sites.
This will help you get critique that is more in tune with your equipment.
You will also get a chance to see what others are achieving with the iPhone and you will walk away with some inspiration.

Just a thought.

Most reactions

Back