Dead frog in Bali by Pascal Riben

Nice background for the dead animal. :D

This picture as with most of the others from "looking at the ground" series by itself has small impact. It has not very wide dynamic range so "wow !" of that is not present. Frog is hard to recognize, if not for your commentary title I wouldn't guess. This picture has to be presented in a bigger story as it is only a part of it.

This picture as with most of the others from "looking at the ground" series by itself has small impact. It has not very wide dynamic range so "wow !" of that is not present. Frog is hard to recognize, if not for your commentary title I wouldn't guess. This picture has to be presented in a bigger story as it is only a part of it.

I'm agree that this photo is not going to generate "wow", but I'm not looking for this.

I'm agree that this photo is not going to generate "wow", but I'm not looking for this.
So, what's your philosophy here ?

I have no philosophy here or everywhere! Here, I find this flattened frog with the signs "strange and interesting" or "interesting because strange", even if it's not spectacular. Otherwise, I hesitate to put it in the Looking at the ground gallery as it's a little different from others pictures of this portfolio, I'm absolutely agree with this.

I guess the scull and all those chaotic signs and letters and lines - this is the encrypted history of the short but tragic and mysterious life of the poor little frog.

I guess the scull and all those chaotic signs and letters and lines - this is the encrypted history of the short but tragic and mysterious life of the poor little frog.

:angel:

Did you began the last chapter ? :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: I am only capable of very short stories. :mrgreen:

I have no philosophy here or everywhere! Here, I find this flattened frog with the signs "strange and interesting" or "interesting because strange", even if it's not spectacular. Otherwise, I hesitate to put it in the Looking at the ground gallery as it's a little different from others pictures of this portfolio, I'm absolutely agree with this.

I live life by NO rules!

...my only rule is to not take crap from anyone!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back