M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Aug 27, 2005 #1 I got alot of shots of this place, thought I'd post a few. Thx for looking.
John E. TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2004 Messages 2,221 Reaction score 15 Location Living in Kootney time Aug 27, 2005 #2 Good pictures, I can see why you focused on the tree it has loads of character. Really like the mood of the first one. Fine reflections and the sun isn't blown out.
Good pictures, I can see why you focused on the tree it has loads of character. Really like the mood of the first one. Fine reflections and the sun isn't blown out.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Aug 27, 2005 #3 excellent everything M@ko! :thumbup:
TwoHaches TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2005 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Location Lancashire, UK. Aug 27, 2005 #4 Beautiful photos. Second one is my favorite..
Picksure TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2004 Messages 1,314 Reaction score 17 Aug 27, 2005 #5 i like 'em, but IMO the first is near perfection. :thumbsup:
M @ k o TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,534 Reaction score 136 Location Florida U S A Aug 27, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thx all ! I'll drink to that.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 27, 2005 #7 Very cool place to shoot. Well done. Eric
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 27, 2005 #8 sweet shots Mako! I bet the air was sweet too!
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 28, 2005 #9 wow M@ko.. very very well done!!! :thumbsup: even though it is pretty much centered i love the first! all very nice shots
wow M@ko.. very very well done!!! :thumbsup: even though it is pretty much centered i love the first! all very nice shots