Dear Santa,

vesko

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All year long I have been a very good boy – working hard, paying the mortgage and all never ending different bills. I even paid that parking fine on time.

The only thing I wish for this Christmas is the Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0 L IS USM (I don’t even dream for the f/2.8). If this is not possible, can I please get the one without IS. It is for my new 400D I bought last month (which unfortunately didn’t go well with my better half).

I promise to be a good boy next year as well.
Thank you Santa – you are the best!

PS also, can you please talk to her, tell her I’ll try my best not to disappoint.

Lot’s of love, Vesko

Dear Vesko,
I know you've been a good boy all year and you deserve this lens!
I'll make sure your better half gets something nice too, so you can enjoy your new lens to the fullest....
I'll see you 24th...
Santa
:study: :wink:

I think the f/2.8 is cheaper than the f/4 IS....

But it REALLY depends on your needs, cause if the lens is supposed to be a walkaround-lens in any way, the f/2.8 is definitely NOT the right lens.

(thought about buying the f/2.8 IS but it was just tooo heavy so I decided to go with the fantastic 135mm prime f/2)

The f/4 (IS or not) are both wonderful lenses and a really good size imo...wish you nice x-mas with it :wink:

the f/2.8 and the f/4 IS are about the same price. And, I think the f/2.8 would actually be more useful in low light. I could be wrong there though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back