What's new

Dear Smugmug Users:

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 25, 2008
Messages
4,057
Reaction score
230
Location
Baltimore
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all. I was wondering if any of you watermark your images through smugmug? If so, if someone were to purchase a print from your page, would the resulting print be printed with the watermark on the image, or would the watermark be removed for the printing?

Mark
 
I use SmugMug, but I don't watermark anything. SmugMug does have good help tutorials though. You might find the answer there.
 
I also use smugmug, and also dont watermark my images. My page doesnt let someone do a "save as" on my pictures, and if they want to get a low rez screenshot....I guess I will let them.
 
I asked Smugmug and they said that they use the original photo to do prints, so if you watermark through them, there will be no watermark on the print.

Thanks,
Mark
 
I also dont watermark mine, but I'm also not at professional level user. I'm a power user. I just turn on the right click protection, although that does not protect screen capture.
 
Hi all. I was wondering if any of you watermark your images through smugmug? If so, if someone were to purchase a print from your page, would the resulting print be printed with the watermark on the image, or would the watermark be removed for the printing?

Mark
I have smug mug, you can have a watermark and when the but the watermark is not on it.. its controlled in the settings
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom