Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I had Chiller put a hex on you all. Over the course of the next 72 hours you will discover that you have been infected with the following: a severe case of body lice, scurvy, mange, and explosive diareah.

...and on the next offense, we'll stop being nice. :er:

:lmao: But come on, I could spend HOURS reading through all the great deals on cell phones :lol:

Alison said:
:lmao: But come on, I could spend HOURS reading through all the great deals on cell phones :lol:
and Ipods!
That's what I really come here for... you know that! :lol:

Oh cool....a hexen to be had.

lets see....

Thrust in you daggers of eternal flame. May your blood fill the veins of the earth.

Here spammer spammer spammer.....come for your dinner.

just so you know, the last one wasnt me ok. Corey did some weird stuff and made me look like a spammer.
Its all good and stuff, but i dont want to be hexed ok.

(still luv ya Corey :) )

doenoe said:
just so you know, the last one wasnt me ok. Corey did some weird stuff and made me look like a spammer.
Its all good and stuff, but i dont want to be hexed ok.

(still luv ya Corey :) )

LIke does these mean there are more then one of you too. :lol:

Speaking of hexes, I've always liked 'May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.'

If you want to curse someone but you really don't mean for it to actually happen, try 'May your fortieth-born resemble a toad.'

And if you just want to scramble someone's thinking for a moment, 'May the very best day of this year be the very worst of the next.'

clarinetJWD said:
I'm sorry, I thought I heard the Seductive Spamstress calling the kettle black... :p

Hey, I don't fall into that category. I post interesting things, and people like me. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back