invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 14, 2012 #1
jowensphoto Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 2,983 Reaction score 906 Location Northern Viriginia, US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 14, 2012 #2 The exposure on this makes total sense to me. I really like this photo.
pgriz Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 30, 2010 Messages 6,734 Reaction score 3,221 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 14, 2012 #3 Seems more like after the Raptures...
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 15, 2012 #4 You want blessings of Time ??? I capture your creative impulse
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 15, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 jowensphoto said: The exposure on this makes total sense to me. I really like this photo. Click to expand... Thank you. The "properly" exposed version is not as interesting to me. pgriz said: Seems more like after the Raptures... Click to expand... Indeed. Raptures was definitely what I was going for Thanks for the feedback, guys.
jowensphoto said: The exposure on this makes total sense to me. I really like this photo. Click to expand... Thank you. The "properly" exposed version is not as interesting to me. pgriz said: Seems more like after the Raptures... Click to expand... Indeed. Raptures was definitely what I was going for Thanks for the feedback, guys.
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 15, 2012 #6 Don't walk into the light! Very nice, Federico.. I like this! Very evocative!
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 15, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 cgipson1 said: Don't walk into the light! Very nice, Federico.. I like this! Very evocative! Click to expand... Thank you, sir!
cgipson1 said: Don't walk into the light! Very nice, Federico.. I like this! Very evocative! Click to expand... Thank you, sir!