Death by Dustbuster

SJCT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought I'd share a stop motion short that I shot on my Canon Rebel XS: Death by Dustbuster. Enjoy!

Not too bad Shawn! I thoroughly enjoyed the manamanah music...a most excellent choice as the soundtrack!

What is that music from? Sounds si familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

What is that music from? Sounds si familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Sesame Street premiered "mana manah music" (??spelling??) in the very early days of the show....I LOVED IT THEN!!!

Haha. Yeah, I didn't have that song (Mahna Mahna) in mind when I was shooting it, but I started going through my catalog and when I found it, I knew it was perfect! I think the song was originally done by the Muppets, but Sesame street may have done a version. There's an hilarious version on youtube of the Muppets doing their thing (Mahna Mahna by the Muppets) . The version I used was from a band called Cake off of their B Sides and Rarities album.

Haha. Yeah, I didn't have that song (Mahna Mahna) in mind when I was shooting it, but I started going through my catalog and when I found it, I knew it was perfect! I think the song was originally done by the Muppets, but Sesame street may have done a version. There's an hilarious version on youtube of the Muppets doing their thing (Mahna Mahna by the Muppets) . The version I used was from a band called Cake off of their B Sides and Rarities album.

Cake....I Want A Girl With A Short Skirt and a Looooooong Jacket...that's my favorite Cake song.

I guess my memory failed me on the mahna mahna music's origins...I remember watching the premier of it on TV as a little boy, around six years old....I absolutely LOVED it! I sang what I could of the "song" for quite some time afterwards. The Muppets, eh???

Not sure if it's true or not but according to some family members of mine (aunts and uncles), the Muppets did a version of that song on the Ed Sullivan show where they appeared before being featured in their own show.

Short Skirt and a Long Jacket is a great song too!

Most reactions

Back