What's new

Death of a Living Room

Bender

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
216
Reaction score
144
Location
The Future
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
From last weekend.

i-7GZfCjq-X2.jpg


Comments welcome.
Thanks for looking.
 
Well, it looks like the marital property has been divided, and this is his share. The lone house plant is a classic :lol:
 
Looks like they got rid of everything that was black.
 
At least he has a TV.

All I got was an old couch. Which I still have 12 years later.
Oh, and a car with 210,000 miles.

On the plus side, I don't need permission to buy camera gear ...

;)
 
Funny, when my stuff ends up on the curbs it is usually smashed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom