Deep in thought

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I often wonder what's going on behind those beady eyes. I imagine it's something like "...hungry, crunchy, crunchy, sweet, crunchy, still hungry..."

For those who are wondering, that's a Frosted Mini Wheat.

046PS1 16x9 - Copy.jpg

Does he prefer strawberry or vanilla? Nice catch.

This one is old-school and prefers the original..

Oddly enough they don't like Doritos or cheese puffs.

Today I will enslave the humans and destroy their works!
Vile and obnoxious creatures, sending dogs and cats and hawks after me.

Just wait, Ill teach them something about pushing around the superior creatures... we rodents!

We were here before them and all they do is leave their pathetic trash (that tastes really good) but disgusting and messy!
I hate the cats they think they are so superior to us, but we have the upper hand!

I will level their houses and buildings and take all the nuts from Costco for myself! Look out humans! I am bout to become your leader! DO YOU HEAR ME HUMANS! I WILL RULE OVER YOU!!!! BWWWAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHAAAA.....

Ad now, some cereal for breakfast.

Ill let them keep that..
I tsreally good! Mrummmmmphhhphh crunch crunch crunch...

Great shot.

While there may be squirrels out there with visions of world domination, the ones in my area seem too distracted with fighting each other.

The other week, I was intently watching the hummingbird feeder waiting for an opportunity. I kept hearing lots of scratching and commotion in general. It was going on for a while and I finally looked.

It was like a scene from a cartoon.

There were at least five squirrels in some sort of struggle for dominance. All were in some sort of fairly big tree with several trunks and something different was going on on each trunk. Squirrels spiraling up one trunk while others were spiraling down others, leaping from trunk to trunk or branch to branch. All with the occasional full-speed sprint across the lawn.

It went on for so long, they literally exhausted themselves and they all just laid on different branches panting.

Then they all started again after taking a break but it was obvious they were tired by the lack of speed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back