What's new

Deer in the Melting Snow - C&C Welcome

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Managed to snag some shots of some deer today. First chance I had to use the 80-200 2.8 with the 2x teleconverter on it. I only wish I had enough time to get the cpol on.

==1==
Deer - 8703.jpg


==2==
Deer - 8723.jpg


==3==
Deer - 8725.jpg


==4==
Deer - 8726.jpg
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #2
btw, it was interesting to watch... they were all VERY concerned about where they were and how they could get somewhere safely. At one point one of the younger ones got a bit bold (or annoyed, maybe both :) ) and stepped out into the clear, and momma came and stamped her hoof down in front of him a few times to stop him. (her?)

Interesting to watch.

Eventually they decided they didn't like me and darted off pretty quick.
 
They're all lovely. I think my favorite would be the second one, just something about there being nothing but the deer in the foreground.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
They're all lovely. I think my favorite would be the second one, just something about there being nothing but the deer in the foreground.

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom