Deer

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
AlertDeer.jpg

c&c always welcome and appreciated :)

Very good! More light on the face would have been better. In a few short months, that critter will be even better looking to photograph. I love shooting deer photos, but the stubby velvet antlers keep me doing other things for a few months.

Very good! More light on the face would have been better. In a few short months, that critter will be even better looking to photograph. I love shooting deer photos, but the stubby velvet antlers keep me doing other things for a few months.

Thanks. For some reason I have so much trouble trying to get a decent shot of a deer. I tried all summer and either just out of focus, or light was bad, or something. But I keep trying - thats most of the fun part anyway :sexywink:

Lighting is good, Like said before more of the face would be better. But i like the overall feel of the picture. Well Done.

Congrats on your deer shot! It is quite good. I have been trying my best to get a deer shot also, but I never seem to be in the right place at the right time. May I ask what lens you used for this photo?

Congrats on your deer shot! It is quite good. I have been trying my best to get a deer shot also, but I never seem to be in the right place at the right time. May I ask what lens you used for this photo?

Thank you. I used a canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS. The deer do seem very difficult to get a decent photo of.

timethief said:
Nice capture. I like it.

Thank you very much :)

Absolutely precious! Wish the face was better lit, by they are so skiddish and hard to capture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back