The Losing Kind
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2008
- Messages
- 197
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Wisconsin
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
- Thread Starter 🔹
- #16
The old dog is nice. I like the lighting on the revised version, his personality comes through better.
But I understand the post about telling us what you were going for. C+C is meaningless with out context. Isd this your retriever, or are you taking animal pictures professionally? Was the chipmonk a picture of oppertunity, or did you wait all day for him to come out so you could underexpose the shot? Or did a cloud cover the sum all of a sudden. It is one thing to sit in a blind all day waiting for an animal to walk by, having figured out your exposure and framing in advance, and quite another to throw the camera up and shoot in a split second for the shot of a lifetime.
That what I want to know before I can tell you what I think will improve your pictures.
Judge Sharpe
I apologize, but it honestly seemed like every other time I wrote an explanation along with my pictures, I didn't get much feedback for whatever reason. I had some explanation up when I first posted this, I believe, but I will certainly keep this in mind for the next time I post. For now..
The golden is my dog (she's a girl